Founders Field is the home of the Pittsburgh Harlequins Rugby Football Club and is located in Cheswick, PA – just northeast of downtown Pittsburgh. The facility features 250,000 square feet of natural grass with 1,500 spectator bleacher seats, concessions, 2 video towers, LED scoreboards, as well as supplementary fields adjacent to the facility.
Founders Field annually host regional and national events. Past events include:
- USA Rugby Women’s College DI & II National Championship
- USA Rugby Men’s DIAA Quarterfinals & Semifinals
- Girls High School National Rugby Championship
- American Ultimate Disc League games
- Midwest Championship for Gaelic Rugby Football